Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestleMania 29 doesn't need to have HHH booked on the card
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
LucasTheMenace
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WrestleMania 29 doesn't need to have HHH booked on the card

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog40 View Post
Taker doesn't need to be at Wrestlemania either and Triple H's match won't even main event over Rock vs Cena. Seriously, who cares if Triple H has a match? Get over yourselves already. He'll probably have his re-match with Brock Lesnar. Win or lose, it will mean zero. Geez stop complaining about who you want on the card at Wrestlemania. If you don't like it, don't order the PPV and no I don't want to hear "I have the right to complain, I have a right to my "wrong" opinion" speech.
Undertaker has the streak which is what makes WrestleMania even better than it already is. We really don't need to see HHH because one, he's already in charge backstage, and seeing him wrestle is just simply pointless seeing as how he already has one job, he's boosting his ego way too much. Lesnar vs HHH is a pointless match, at least The Rock vs Cena serves a purpose as it would be for the WWE Championship AND it features the top guy in the company. Lesnar/HHH are both part-time wrestlers, it's really dumb honestly. HHH doesn't need to be on the card seeing as how he wouldn't even be the biggest draw, there are stars bigger than him and he needs to realize that. Brock Lesnar is the selling point, which means any of his opponents would benefit from facing him in the ring as the guy is 10x more the draw than HHH is.

"You insulted my wife??? My kids??? Let's fight at WrestleMania!" How many fucking times have we seen that?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome