Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 09:36 AM   #7889 (permalink)
EmbassyForever
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

EmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH Hunt For Gold 2013 Review:

BJ Whitmer & Rhett Titus vs Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly - **1/2
Fun opener, really enjoyed the minutes with Whitmer and O'Reilly in the ring, looking forward to their future match.

Jay Lethal vs Steve Corino - **1/4
Don't know, felt really short. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but when it ended I was like "that's it?" which sucks because Corino and Lethal were over and the match really started to pick up.

Silas Young vs Roderick Strong - ***
Surprisngly Young was in control in the match and he did an awesome job. He's a great heel and got good heat in the match, he needs to be signed. Strong was stiff and the face in this match which made the match really fun.

ROH World Championship: Kevin Steen vs TD Thomas - ***1/4
This match was exactly what I hoped to be. An extended squash with Steen playing the crowd and having fun, felt like a PWG match honestly. Thomas offense looked pretty good here and the Dragon Suplex looked great and got very good reaction. Steen is probably the best worker in the roster right now, very good match, wouldn't mind seeing a future match because how fun the match was (yeah, it's the third match I said that was fun, the atmosphere in this show is very different).

- Charlie Haas is awesome once again.

Jimmy Jacobs vs Adam Cole - ***3/4
Wow. This is the best Jacobs' match I have seen in a long time. He looked really motivated and they clicked really good. Great back and forth match, the Sliced Bread on the apron and the last superkick were both awesome spots. Wish we'll see more of Jacobs in the future, what a waste of talent. Whoever says Jacobs is "washed-up" needs to watch this.

Rhino vs Michael Elgin - ***1/4
Woah, Rhino is insanly over. Good match here that made Elgin look great, glad he kicked-out of the Gore. Rhino's ROH run is great and I have no idea of there's still people who are negtive about him. Yeah, he shouldn't be anywhere near the Main Event, but right now he's pefrect for his current role.

ROH World Tag Team Championship: American Wolves vs Briscoes - ****
Long and great match. Reminds me of older ROH Tag Team main events.
[b]

Great show from ROH