Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 06:05 AM   #7887 (permalink)
Chismo
Humbled

Chismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

1. ULTRAVIOLENT INSANITY for the CZW World Tag Team Championship: 4-Loco (Alex Colon, Azrieal & Bandido Jr.) © vs. The Nation of Intoxication (Danny Havoc, Devon Moore & Lucky tHURTeen)

Insanity indeed. Few legit HOLY SHIT moments. Not the best, but definitely the craziest opener of the year.

***3/4

2. Rich Swann vs. Shane Strickland

The rubber match. Much less athletic, and more psychology driven than their earlier meetings. Really good match, felt like a true struggle to find out whoís better.

***1/2

3. The Gulak Campaign (Drew Gulak & Kimber Lee) vs. Greg Excellent & Momma Excellent

4. NO HOLDS BARRED: Adam Cole vs. Sami Callihan

I know people hated the shit shit, but I didnít mind it. In any other fed it wouldíve been over-the-top, but not in CZW. Also, Coleís reactions when he fixed Samiís botched pyramid of chairs setup were fucking priceless. Overall, this was good, funny as hell, but definitely one of their weakest encounters. I see this as the prelude to their ultimate clash. I think a ladder match in PWG would be mindblowing.

5. No. 1 Contendership for the CZW World Tag Team Championship: BLKOUT (Ruckus & BLK Jeez) vs. OI4K (Dave Crist & Jake Crist)

Now, I have no idea what the fuck happened here, but BLK Jeez (aka Rashad Cameron) tore the fucking house down with his heel heat. The match got thrown out of window, and there was a riot-like feel. Fucking awesome.

N/A

6. CZW Wired TV Championship: AR Fox © vs. Robert Anthony

Anthony returns to CZW. I really like his style, he could be a useful addition anywhere. This was mostly good, but lacked the crowd heat. As much as I like Fox, he didnít do great job in selling his back here. But still, nothing too harsh, both guys were good enough.

***1/4

7. CZW World Heavyweight Championship: MASADA © vs. Drake Younger

Good match. It was nice to see two deathmatch wrestlers working a traditional style before turning this into a chair match. There were some great and innovative chair spots.

8. CAGE OF DEATH: DJ Hyde vs. Matt Tremont

Quite possibly the most brutal match Iíve ever seen in North America. This was crazy and barbaric on so many levels. The deathmatch of the year. I have no words.

****1/4

Tangled Web 5 was the best CZW show Iíve ever seen, but this one surpassed it. The undercard was mostly good, and they ended things with a bang Ė the main event was JESUS CHRIST. Great show.