Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
View Single Post
post #7073 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 06:44 AM
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being happy. -Robert Louis Stevenson
Location: Trying to not look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet seeing her, like the sun, without even looking.

I was a little kid watching Jerry Rice scorch every defense in the NFL as a very young 49ers fan. And even as a fan, I almost felt sorry for the opposing defense.

Moss stands tall as arguably the greatest deep threat WR of all time. But Rice checked every single box of a consummate wide receiver. For all of his accomplishments, he was remarkably selfless, too. The man could do everything, and do everything supremely well.

I sincerely doubt there will ever be a wide receiver to reach Rice's singular strata.

But, in terms of sheer talent, natural ability and deep ball threat potency, Moss was insane in his prime, when motivated.

I do not Know a Thing About Hearthstone yet but I Thank the Incomparable, Illustrious and Magnificent Queen of Love and Beauty AryaDark/LadyCroft for Her Wonderful Creations, my Avi and Sig
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome