Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ANOTHER school shooting.

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 09:34 PM   #58 (permalink)
Rayfu
Working on my abs

Rayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right now
Default Re: ANOTHER school shooting.

Quote:
Wel read the link the picture wasnt the only thing. Some of these parents were meeting with acting coaches the a few months before.
and roof of this is?

Quote:
Blue Cross set up a sandy hook relief fun on the 9th right before the shooting.
once again
proven" by pics.

Quote:
Also why won't they release real pictures of the scene when it happened, why isn't security footage of the shooter being shown. Why was their an initial report of their being 2 shooters?
why not releazse it? cause fucking kids where getting killed, I dont want to see that shit.

Quote:
I'm not saying that it's not a sad incident, but the fact that people blindly believe news media is sickening. Nothing is ever as cut and dry as it seems.
Exactly, but your doing the same thing, your "link" is media, tell me if the meida where to show pics of it saying the right date why would you cry foul and not on the one you posted?