Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 04:12 PM   #1473 (permalink)
JAROTO
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

JAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by JY57 View Post
Can't say I blame him (IF true that is).

Vince won't give him Brock because his son-in-law wants him. And Hunter & his ego comes first. And I seriously doubt Vince wants Punk anywhere near Rock/Cena II. Wants it to be between those two for business and wants Cena beat The Rock clean without a third party.
Business is business. No no one wants to see HHH/LESNAR at WM. Just do what's right and have TAKER/LESNAR.

And I don't get it...How is TAKER/PUNK considered less important than HHH/LESNAR? In fact TAKER/PUNK is the most popular match of the 3 rumored main events. I think it's not just about money... I think Taker wants to face Lesnar. He asked him at a UFC event and is a big MMA fan. It makes sense he wants that match.
JAROTO is offline   Reply With Quote