Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oliver Grey, is there potential?

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 03:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
rockdig1228
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

rockdig1228 251 - 500rockdig1228 251 - 500rockdig1228 251 - 500rockdig1228 251 - 500rockdig1228 251 - 500
Default Re: Oliver Grey, is there potential?

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
At this point I think I would prefer him over Bo Dallas right now feuding with Wade Barrett. Oliver could talk about Wade is a very big deal back home, and that it's an honor being able to compete vs him. However I guess we are stuck with Bo Dallas. Hell, once the WWE gets back over to England, may be they will debut Oliver then.
I hope they don't debut him as a singles competitor - I would much prefer they bring him & Neville up to the main roster as a team and push them as the second coming of the British Bulldogs.

Down the line I think he has potential as a singles guy, but I think he'd be over by association with Adrian Neville at the start... his high flying will get them both over as faces instantly. In their first match together on NXT, the crowd reaction when he hit the corkscrew SSP was one of the bigger pops I've heard on that show. Once they've had a decent run as a team, you can do the inevitable heel turn on the partner down the line.
rockdig1228 is online now   Reply With Quote