Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Zema needs X title asap.

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 01:34 PM   #18 (permalink)
Mrs. Austin Aries
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Zema needs X title asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothicBohemian View Post
It's nice and all that RVD seems to be having more fun now that he's x division champ but I'm not having fun watching.

I must agree. I would rather see Goku hold the title than RVD, as the former has grown on me somewhat in spite of the hairspray. I think that RVD comes across as rather passionless to me, or it might just be my lack of interest in him. I don't get the same intensity from him that I do from Angle, though they're both 40+. He just seems done to me, but it's like he doesn't know it. He hasn't seemed to evolve at all. I don't hate the guy, but he's just...there.

And I agree that Goku and K2 would either make interesting rivals/tag team.