Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How come we never saw Hogan vs Bret Hart?

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 01:03 PM   #28 (permalink)
ShowStopper
When left up to me, I will probably not do the right thing.

ShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: How come we never saw Hogan vs Bret Hart?

It always bothered me that Vince didn't have Savage wrestling all that much towards the end of Randy's WWF run. I think it was nothing more than in that time period (late '94-95), Vince was just so focused on moving the product from the guys in the 80s to the "New Generation" of guys. I'm not saying Vince should have had Savage be the focus of the company in that time period. But geez, he certainly had more to offer than doing commentary. If anything, Vince missed out on an opportunity to have Savage put the younger guys like Bret, HBK, etc. over before his contract expired. I think that was a mistake on Vince's part.