Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads
View Single Post
post #1464 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 01:52 PM
Iron Head
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

I love Undertaker but I will be REAL about this one.... I would be content and satisfied if I never ever saw Undertaker wrestle ever again.

The man is hurting and it really started to show at WM 27. He only does a match once a year.

The WWE and the fans, including the IWC, have to move on into a world where the Streak is not hosted and the Deadman does not appear at WrestleMania, or anymore in a competitive capacity. Remember all that talk about falling back on old stars to pull ratings and pop big matches... well, this is the epitome of that movement to let the old guard walk away (especially after the classic last year in the Cell).

WISH LIST

A new, 44th WWE Champion [x]
Daniel Bryan, SummerSlam 2013. Then Orton won it and the WWE was like

SmackDown moves to live Thursdays []
Cena is not in a title match nor a main event at WrestleMania []
Raw returns to two hours, instead of three []

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcatter View Post
I'm watching as much as I ever have, but have decided to spend less time in the actual wrestling forums. I've come to realize the IWC is its own self-fulfilling prophecy. All the bitching and complaining about what was on TV was making me hate what was on TV. When I stopped reading what everyone else was crying about, I started enjoying it more again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRITLAND View Post
Idoits
With
Computers

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome