Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads
View Single Post
post #1463 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 01:27 PM
Stone Hot
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)

Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Taker never faced a WWE Icon at Wrestlemania, dude. All 5 of them, Hogan, Bret, Austin, Rock, and Lesnar, he missed them all. Don't start hoping he'll see Super Cena.
I’ve said this so many times Undertaker never faced those guys at WM because when they were around the streak wasn’t a big selling point for WM yet. Back when Hogan was full time when Taker was there Undertaker was only 2-0 the streak didn’t mean jack shit then. Taker wasn’t really a big main eventer until 1997 after WM 13 and in 1997 Bret Left so he couldn’t face him. The streak didn’t become a selling point for WM until WM 21 and by that time Austin was retired and Rock left for Hollywood. Im pretty sure if Austin didn’t retire and Rock stayed that they would have had their shot at the streak. John Cena has even said it himself that he would like to face Undertaker at WM 30. The match is gonna happen it’s a big money match that both Taker, Cena, and Vince knows about. It will happen WM 30 bank on it

Proud mark and supporter of Triple H. All of his wins are well deserved and he has earned his spot. Theres nothing you guys can do about it. Haters can suck it.

My 10 Favorite Wrestlers of all Time
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Chris Jericho
4. Triple H
5. Edge
6. Undertaker
7. The Rock
8. Bret Hart
9. Kurt Angle
10. Mick Foley

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome