Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Zema needs X title asap.

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 09:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
GothicBohemian
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

GothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a push
Default Re: Zema needs X title asap.

It's nice and all that RVD seems to be having more fun now that he's x division champ but I'm not having fun watching. I wish they'd find some other way to motivate him that keeps him clear of that title.

Ion would fit perfectly, if Sorenson's on the way back, but I'm worried that he'd just lose it to Sorenson to complete the comeback story, which I'm no more enthusiastic about than what we have now. So make it King; he's more apt to drop the title to York - oh wait, that's not very different from RVD, is it? Hmmm...not really sure what I like here.
GothicBohemian is offline   Reply With Quote