Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Punk-Rock-Cena at WM 29?

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 07:19 AM   #94 (permalink)
Daemon_Rising
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Daemon_Rising 1001 - 1500Daemon_Rising 1001 - 1500Daemon_Rising 1001 - 1500Daemon_Rising 1001 - 1500Daemon_Rising 1001 - 1500Daemon_Rising 1001 - 1500Daemon_Rising 1001 - 1500Daemon_Rising 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Any chance punk/rock/cena goes down this path

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddle101 View Post
So Rock, Cena and Punk are all draws and you think it would be a shame for them to be put in the same match.

A triple threat would really liven up the main event scene for Wrestlmania. Cena/Rock II is just too damn predictable and lame. Nobody wants to see it again, aside from a few Cena marks who want Cena to get back his win off the Rock. As well as that Rock has proved to us, that he's not really good in the ring anymore and putting him in singles competition at Mania is risky. At least with Punk added, they can take the heat off Rock and not have such a depressing match.
What I mean is, I would rather see either Cena vs Rock/Punk as a one on one, then Punk or Rock in another singles match vs whoever else, maybe Brock. Spread the wealth a little bit, you know. They are draws so why not make 2 matches out of it rather than putting all your eggs in one basket. I realise I might be in the minority but I'm just not that pumped for a triple threat between these 3.

"Despite the way I would feel personally about someone, if it's the right business thing to do, I'll do it for our audience."

"Giving it to the audience is probably the easiest thing. Finding out what they truly want is probably the most difficult."

"If you stop building stars, which we never do, you wouldn't be in business."

"We love our fans, so there's nothing we wouldn't do for them, and we go directly to them."

"Again, the nice part about it is that we listen to our fans, and they're the ones who really decide who is ready to break through into that top echelon."
Daemon_Rising is offline   Reply With Quote