Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 06:56 AM   #751 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising View Post
Is doc your mason partner or something because your defending him that fine but on top of that your suspecting people who are suspecting doc so ya lets clear that up first
No, absolutely not. I have explained why I don't understand a Doc wagon. It's not that I think he is town, not at all, so please don't throw this back in my face if he does something I find scummy in the future. But to try and take out one of the best town players based off of their single day 1 post is nonsense to me.

I don't really care if others agree or not. It's nonsense to me and it will remain nonsense.

I reiterate that it's not that I think he's town, but that I don't think he's done enough to warrant a wagon and his potential value to town is such that it should require a lot more to lynch him that one single day 1 post.