Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Fantasy League (PWA)

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 11:44 PM   #565 (permalink)
Rayfu
Working on my abs

Rayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right now
Default Re: WWE Fantasy League (PWA)

So I read the whole OP, and some points are out of date, I.E it calming there is still room but says as of October of last year. So I'm assuming the roaster is up to date and that there is room for me still, if not sorry.
if anything is wrong let me know.

Character Creation Form
Name: Ryan “The Switchblade” Trevor’s
Height / Weight: 6’2\230
Disposition: Heel
Entrance Music: No more Sorrow
In-Ring Style: Technical but not with out power (He not a Cena, more of an HBK type guy)
Signature Move(s): Double Arm DDT, Sidewalk Slam
Finisher(s): Switch Blade (Super Kick), Emerald Fusion

I realize I'm late for this week, but this week is almost over so no big deal. Now, watch me miss something huge in the OP :P

Edit: So I read up more and see that a while ago we had to many heels... I dont mind being a face if this is still the case.

Last edited by Rayfu : 01-30-2013 at 11:55 PM.