Wrestling Forum banner

The National Anthem Of Earth

842 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Scissor Me Daddy-O!! 
#1 ·
So yesterday this idea popped into my head whilst I was listening to the Terminator 2 theme.Suddenly I thought that the theme would make an amazing national anthem,So suddenly I found myself rhyming words and then I told myself I want to write an entire anthem and put it on a video with lyrics.

I even went to the Graphics Showroom section on this form to ask if someone can design a creative flag representing Earth "and yes I did google flag of earth and nothing I saw satisfied me".

I did write an anthem and I just finished it now.Now here's the somewhat silly part,I'm not going to compose music for the anthem I'm going to use the actual Terminator 2 theme song for it since it perfectly fits the lyrics.

Specifically the first 2:45 mins of this...

Now here's how its goes...

You notice the "dun dun dun daa daa" part? Every time that beat is on you read a line and thats what I've been doing to make sure the lyrics fit the actual beat of the song.This was actually extremely fun for me since its somewhat easy if you've got the time you can make up a song too.

Anyway here are the lyrics I thought of,Open the Terminator 2 song in another tab and read the lyrics whilst playing the song from the beginning trust me they fit.

In humanity I believe
In humanity I believe
In humanity I believe
In humanity I believe

We were once deceived
Nationalism is not the key
We are one species
Every sex race and creed
United and free
Strong for eternity
Diverse and mighty
The way it should be

In the mist of dark space
A blue dot shines with grace
A beautiful humble place
Filled with life the human race
Our home and only base
No matter what it will face
It will stand in brace
Thanks to knowledge that it does chase

Wretch citizens of this earth
Innocent from birth
Know our nature is kind
Ignorance makes you blind
Wake up be just you should
For your sake the greater good
One day you will smile
Because you're glad you're not vile

Mother nature whatever you throw
From your rain to your snow
My duty is to care for you
So you'd care for me too
A bond between man and beast
No form of life should be decreased
Every being deserves a chance
That is our stance

We were once deceived
We are one species
Every sex race and creed
United and free
Strong for eternity
Diverse and mighty
The way it should be

A beautiful humble place
Our home and only base
It will stand in brace

In humanity I believe
In humanity I believe

*stop singing and wait for the next dun dun dun daa daa*

We were once deceived
We are one species
Every sex race and creed
United and free
Strong for eternity
Diverse and mighty
The way it should be

A beautiful humble place
Our home and only base
It will stand in brace

If you're wondering why I want to do this,Its because frankly it was fun this is my view point of most life honestly.I know almost most of the insults and jokes that will be thrown at me because of this idea of mine and I know ALLOT of people on this forum will probably look at this with disgust,But ahh well I can't please everybody so if you got any joke or insults do tell I'll laugh it off if its actually funny.

Though I'd like to read your opinion on this,If you like it great if you don't like or flat out despise it please do tell why and if you have improvements please do tell.I've stated in the Graphics Showroom that I will credit whoever designs the best flag and I will credit whoever states better lines for the lyrics if I pick them anyway.

That is all.

See less See more
#3 ·
I thought for a second you'd made a youtube video of yourself freestylying or some shit over the Terminator theme and I was about to hunt you down and murder you.

As for what you actually did post...sure, I'd be cool to blare that shit out of my new tuck whenever I invade Pluto.

#6 ·
I thought for a second you'd made a youtube video of yourself freestylying or some shit over the Terminator theme and I was about to hunt you down and murder you.

As for what you actually did post...sure, I'd be cool to blare that shit out of my new tuck whenever I invade Pluto.
I am making a youtube video,It'll be the lyrics I wrote WITH the Terminator 2 theme added with a supposed flag that represents Earth as the video background.

Kinda like this

No I'm not going to be the only one singing,Or atleast I can be the only one singing but make it sound like more than one person is singing with me you know like a crowd

What good is a National Anthem of Earth without a suitable leader?:

I find that looking at our great leader while listening to our anthem only heightens the experience.

....So does this mean you liked it Errr...

#8 ·
wasn't Ryback's first theme (not in WWE) really similar to Terminator 2?

Have you seen this boy? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.