Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Americans (***SPOILERS***)

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 10:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default The Americans (***SPOILERS***)

Let's discuss in here Comrades!

I thought it looked pretty good, and I was right. At first I thought in Elizabeth's flashback that she was raped by Phillip (her current husband); the guy kind of looked like him. Then it was cleared up a second later. That would have made it a fuck load more interesting, but it was still cool how they went about it.

Edit: FRIDAY MARCH 1ST AT 10 PM THERE WILL BE A MARATHON if you want to catch up.

The Swiss Superman

Last edited by cesaro_ROCKS : 02-20-2013 at 09:23 PM.
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote