Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cena Rumble win make Elimination Chamber Pointless?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 09:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Redruum
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Redruum is in rep purgatory
Default Cena Rumble win make Elimination Chamber Pointless?

Like most of the wrestling community over the age of 10, I was very disappointed when Cena won rumble. This sets up WM for a second Cena v Rock main event. Granted, WWE is trying to recreate the buy outs and money it made last year (which I predict will be astronomically lower). Theres pretty much no mystery left to the WWE Title story line now (there wasnt really any mystery prior to Rumble, everyone expected vince to let super cena win), its all but guaranteed that Cena will fight Rock and WM, and become the WWE Champ because Rock will in all likelihood no longer be around after WM. So my question is this, does this make the Elimination Chamber kind of pointless? We know rock will come away with the title. I mean maybe Lesnar and some other stars can save the PPV with hype, but the mainevent will be Rock and Punk. Does anyone else feel like the build up is going to be pointless and predictable?
Redruum is offline   Reply With Quote