Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 08:32 PM   #4980 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: #RUDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
That's why they flipped Calderon for 2 wings...

I'm speaking in 0 hypotheticals actually. Which is why I'm saying it's to be determined. Right now, no. I've never said otherwise. Again, this is pointless and silly. You guys know more than anyone else could though, clearly.
But people don't wait for things to be determined, you know this. We judge on the NOW and what we see NOW, and what we see now is Fields not living up to his contract.

I'm rooting for the Raptors though, I enjoy them and their fans aren't really all that bad(except you, you're awful) and deserve some success. Although these recent transactions make it all but a pipedream of them getting WIGGINS next year...

42 Days

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever."