Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 08:28 PM   #4979 (permalink)
JM
#Realtalk

JM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inductee
Default Re: #RUDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Mark View Post
This trade makes little sense for both Toronto and Memphis imo. Parting with Ed Davis makes little sense for Toronto.. He has great potential to be a serviceable big man. With more development he could be a 20 and 10 player. Adding Gay doesn't change much for them.. They're ceiling now is a 5-8th seed next season. Doesn't drastically change their position at all.

As for Memphis, they add another big. Gasol, Davis, Arthur and ZBo? I don't see how they're gonna properly allocate their minutes. Would have made more sense if they traded Gay for a wing player.
That's why they flipped Calderon for 2 wings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
actually no, you're making this hypothetical by saying he may eventually live up to the contract. At the moment he is not living up to his contract, even with his recent success, and has shown no signs of coming close. he had a couple of good games but even that doesn't justify his contract. And hell, the contract wasn't even awarded to him due to his ability to play, Raptors know they overpaid him but did it so they couldn't trade him for Nash so I don't see why you're trying to say he'll live up to the contract when I highly doubt the Raptors' front office even thought he would live up to it.

we don't know what's going to happen in the future, if he will manage to regain his shooting form of old after he's fully recovered or not, but we do know that right now he isn't worth that contract. just admit it.
I'm speaking in 0 hypotheticals actually. Which is why I'm saying it's to be determined. Right now, no. I've never said otherwise. Again, this is pointless and silly. You guys know more than anyone else could though, clearly.

^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State