Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #4975 (permalink)
Kobe.
Auf einem Bein steht man nicht gut.

Kobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whore
Default Re: #RUDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
Melo made every player on the Knicks worse soon as he got there. All their numbers went down. I don't look too much into it.

It is to be determined. That's it.

I have no idea what will happen in the future and neither do you. Typical stupid hypothetical NBA thread argument.
actually no, you're making this hypothetical by saying he may eventually live up to the contract. At the moment he is not living up to his contract, even with his recent success, and has shown no signs of coming close. he had a couple of good games but even that doesn't justify his contract. And hell, the contract wasn't even awarded to him due to his ability to play, Raptors know they overpaid him but did it so they couldn't trade him for Nash so I don't see why you're trying to say he'll live up to the contract when I highly doubt the Raptors' front office even thought he would live up to it.

we don't know what's going to happen in the future, if he will manage to regain his shooting form of old after he's fully recovered or not, but we do know that right now he isn't worth that contract. just admit it.

EUGENIA