Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What have you got a huge collection of

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 08:10 PM   #27 (permalink)
AnimeWrestlingDonuts™
THE DAUGHTER OF A GENIUS

AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friends
Default Re: What have you got a huge collction of

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
My paranoia was justified when my sisters destroyed my stuff. Not even sure what your best bet is anymore.
Probably stash them in boxes underneath my bed. My cousins also like anime and whenever family comes to visit, they always stay at my parents' house. I don't want to come back to see some manga missing or smudgy fingerprints and food stains on pages. Or worse my parents' might just give them away or sell them.