Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 07:51 PM   #2580 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
I guess it's the hedge clipper scene? There is a beheading off camera lol. It's where nothing is going on and then BAM.

Here it is. It's just that up until this point in the movie, it was going very slow. That's mostly what got me, and what probably gets everyone.

Fuck me that was awesome. Those demonic flicks. When done right, can be all kinds of brilliant.

Now I'm not comparing...but I'm down for The Last Exorcism II for this year. I got a kick out of the first so to see the fallout from the stellar ending is enough to have my eyes glued. Doesn't hurt I found myself being interested in Ashley Bell (aka the possessed girl)