Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What have you got a huge collection of
View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 08:33 PM
AnimeWrestlingDonuts™
Ambrose <3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: What have you got a huge collction of

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
Is your manga in good condition? Probably should leave it, and just read some shit online. All my Jumps are fucked up now, not because I brought them to school, or whatever, but because I moved a bit with them.

And if you don't give a F about condition, ignore the top part.
Most are in great condition but some I bought used that have some wear on the binding. No pig eared pages and none are marked with anything. I can't keep them at home because I'm paranoid that my parents might do something with them and I'm afraid of rats or other pests in storage units that will chew through the boxes and eat away at them. They're my babies.

I used to let people borrow manga and books. Never again. Other than the risk of damage, people seem to forget to bring it back or they pass it on to other people without permission. It took over a year for one ass hat to bring back my copy of Game of Thrones. I let him borrow it near the beginning of his senior year. Did not get it back until my senior year.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome