Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fmr.WWE-writer says Shane "wrote" all Royal Rumbles the past 15 years

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 05:52 PM   #25 (permalink)
Eric Fleischer
The ONLY Al Snow mark in history

Eric Fleischer needs to take rep more seriousEric Fleischer needs to take rep more seriousEric Fleischer needs to take rep more seriousEric Fleischer needs to take rep more seriousEric Fleischer needs to take rep more seriousEric Fleischer needs to take rep more seriousEric Fleischer needs to take rep more seriousEric Fleischer needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Fmr.WWE-writer says Shane "wrote" all Royal Rumbles the past 15 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph3n0m View Post
Am I the only one wondering why Shane would still be booking the Rumble when he resigned in 2010 and has other job commitments now? Like I could believe this was true before he left, definitely - but I find it hard to believe the CEO and Chairman of another company would be like "yo, hold my calls this weekend guys - any problems will have to wait til Monday - I'm going to a hotel room with a couple of guys, a shitload of beers and junk food to script out an hour long pretend fight. Thanks".
To clarify, the writer, Court Bauer, left around the same time Shane did, that's from the point in time he's speaking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
I thought Pat Patterson was in charge of booking the Rumble?
Yes, he's one of the "two writers" who was helping book it with Shane, as well as Michael Hayes and maybe Gerry Brisco.

If people are going to quote stories from the dirt sheets, they should take care to at least get what was said correct.