Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 05:20 PM   #1385 (permalink)
xdoomsayerx
GET MY BAGS

xdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by That's irrelevant View Post
Never said buyrates did effect me. You brought up the point of the streak almost being the highlight of WrestleMania every year which would be a blow but since they have Brock Lesnar and The Rock on the bill, I'm sure they'll have no problem with Taker missing out on this year's WrestleMania. Not that hard to figure out.

Undertaker is a legend and one of the most important parts of wrestlemania history.... But yea they'll have no problem with him not wrestling ..... Smh. It's wrestlemania, the superbowl of wrestling. They WANT everyone there possible

Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
Brock Lesnar
Kurt Angle
HHH
Edge
CM Punk
Kane (98-04)
xdoomsayerx is online now   Reply With Quote