Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 05:01 PM   #768 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Blighttown isn't so bad if you know where the toxic dart guys are. And even if you don't just have 6-7 toxic cures on you and you'll be fine. Once you kill a toxic dart guy he doesn't respawn. So if you get toxic just go right for him, kill him and cure yourself. It's pretty simple really. And poison isn't a problem at all since it takes so long for it to do any real damage.

Soup, I love the ninja gear you find in Blighttown for my a dex character. It has great toxic/poison/curse prevention and it looks bad ass.

With my current character I actually have a little poise while being light. I have Hollow Soldier Armor +10, Knight Gauntlets +10 Hollow Soldier Waistcloth +9 and Thiefs Mask +9... That gives me 25 poise but when I add the Wolf Ring I get 65 poise and that's almost a tank for my play style. When I wear Havels ring I can fast roll so it's all good.

Spoiler for HIT-GIRL CORRIDOR *BEST.SCENE.EVER!* :

Last edited by Hit-Girl : 01-30-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Hit-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote