Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 05:01 PM   #768 (permalink)
DarkStark
VALAR MORGHULIS

DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Blighttown isn't so bad if you know where the toxic dart guys are. And even if you don't just have 6-7 toxic cures on you and you'll be fine. Once you kill a toxic dart guy he doesn't respawn. So if you get toxic just go right for him, kill him and cure yourself. It's pretty simple really. And poison isn't a problem at all since it takes so long for it to do any real damage.

Soup, I love the ninja gear you find in Blighttown for my a dex character. It has great toxic/poison/curse prevention and it looks bad ass.

With my current character I actually have a little poise while being light. I have Hollow Soldier Armor +10, Knight Gauntlets +10 Hollow Soldier Waistcloth +9 and Thiefs Mask +9... That gives me 25 poise but when I add the Wolf Ring I get 65 poise and that's almost a tank for my play style. When I wear Havels ring I can fast roll so it's all good.

Spoiler for The coin that gave birth to the Dark Stark... VALAR MORGHULIS:

Last edited by DarkStark : 01-30-2013 at 05:07 PM.
DarkStark is online now   Reply With Quote