Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 04:53 PM   #767 (permalink)
booned
Altered State

booned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIllusiveMan View Post
When I fought him for the first time a few weeks ago he was probably one of the easiest bosses I had faced in the game. Not once did he hit me, or get close to me. Always got him to hit the ground with his spikes so I could get a few attacks on his head. Simple really.

Alot of the time I would hardly use a chest piece for my armour. I was always wanting to roll quickly out of the way so didn't put too much on. When I had that Wood Grain ring, so I could do the flip move, I would mainly use the Gold-Hemmed Black set. It also looked pretty sweet whilst holding the Halberd.
Yea, once I learned it's attack patterns, it was pish. Didnt hit me once and I got the weapon.

I'm trying to hold off going to Blighttown, because I remember my last venture there way back when wasnt too pleasant. I've beaten the Hydra, Havel and an Undead Dragon to get my trusty Dragon Crest Shield so I can fight the Wyvern on the bridge.

It is common to hear of a peasant's dream of striving for knighthood as an
escape from hardship, but who would ever think it possible?
booned is offline   Reply With Quote