Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #2576 (permalink)
TheatricalEssence
Actor in the making

TheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Just checked out the new Resident Evil released last year. It's certainly not groundbreaking and the plot is unoriginal at times (although going through multiple simulations of cities was a neat idea) but the action is great. The best way to describe this film would be 'fun'. Not something to take seriously but a good watch if you're looking for some great action. You don't get emotionally invested in most of the characters, but I did find myself rooting for the little girl to survive (but I hate seeing children killed in general in any film).