Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 03:50 PM   #468 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
Focusing on just one thing is a scumtell no matter who the player really, unproductive play whilst appearing helpful and active.
Not entirely sure where all this 'focusing on one thing' has come from. Do you mean that I'm not posting when I think someone is town as well as probing for more answers and reactions from one person at a time?

Because I've never really gone on about who I think is town on day 1. I'm scumhunting, not townhunting. The facts are, I haven't a fucking clue who is town and saying who I think is town now isn't that useful to me or anyone else. It might happen in passing if someone in particular is being discussed, but I don't hand out day 1 town reads because I don't trust them.

My Faraday interrogation was quite early and there was fuck all but fluff in the thread and I noticed a couple of things about his posts which I questioned him about. I then had a nibble at Kenny, before noticing that Clover wasn't accusing Skyfall of doing the same thing as me even though he was. After questioning him about that, I focused on Champ and his mascot gif and managed to put that to bed. Then I moved onto Skyfall for reasons that are recent enough.