Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 03:48 PM   #467 (permalink)
IMPULSE
THUNDERCAT

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
why would you care for my vote on you? obv. if you were scum you wouldn't care for it, and if you were town you wouldn't care for it. I think you wrote that just to set up the fact you think IMP is better than me. I dont disagree but I feel like since you started playing again youve gone out of your way to personally attack me every game when all Ive ever wanted was to be friends

I dont know what your mother did to you
i'll defend you the bitter end. you've reached blind eye status for me, FARADAY lost his, and SHEP isn't playing so.

i was somewhat serious on my stance of day one reads, they shouldn't be definitive, people shouldn't put too much weight into their first impression, and i'm not fond of them.