Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD
View Single Post
post #466 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 04:45 PM
Victarion
Valar Morghulis

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
Fap has indeed contradicted himself this game. Skyfall is correct in that Ziggler's vote on Fitz was pretty much the same thing as Fap's vote on McLovin, regardless of whether he disagrees and regardless of the insults he throws Skyfall's way. Also, he quoted one of my earlier posts saying that he had no reason to worry about one vote from Skyfall, but when another two were chucked on him he all of a sudden became extremely over defensive. I don't find over defensiveness all that scummy, but in this situation it was strange.
Skyfall is correct even though that's not what he said? Okay, cool, he must be good. He said I contradicted myself by saying PHEN0M was scum for going into too much detail (not a phrase I ever used) and saying Ziggler was scum for not giving enough detail (which, wasn't my problem, really? It was that it didn't make much sense)

I think I defended myself an adequate amount btw and destroyed all the points against me? Don't really see where I was overdefensive? I responded to the points made against me.

P.s. your Mclovin vote kind of sucks? And yes, I totally said McLovin was obvious town and scum could never fake "okay mate". No wait, I said it made me feel like a town response and the rest of his posts were good after that. Don't strawman my reasoning for finding someone town, it's scummy.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome