Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What PPV matches to watch?
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 04:45 PM
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: What PPV matches to watch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankHill_85 View Post
Someone else wanna take over for OP, or add/subtract from my list as you might see fit? To me, those are the ones that really stand out from the first handful of years.
Now you've completed the Attitude Era part of it, I'll carry on with the RA part which I can use your list instead of clicking through every page in wikipedia.

No Mercy 2002 (deserves to be listed for Benoit & Angle/Rey & Edge and HIAC)

2003:
Wrestlemania XIX
Backlash
Vengeance
SummerSlam
No Mercy
Survivor Series

Other must watch matches: Angle/Benoit (Royal Rumble), Lesnar/Big Show (Judgment Day), RVD/Orton (Armageddon)

2004:
Backlash
Survivor Series

Must watch PPV matches from other shows: Royal Rumble match, Eddie Guerrero/Brock Lesnar (No Way Out), Benoit/HHH/HBK (Wrestlemania XX), Eddie/JBL (Judgment Day), Benoit/Kane (Bad Blood), Benoit/HHH & Orton/Edge (Vengeance), Benoit/Orton (SummerSlam), Undertaker/JBL (No Mercy), Orton/Flair (Taboo Tuesday)

2005:
Royal Rumble
Wrestlemania 21
Backlash
Vengeance
SummerSlam
No Mercy
Survivor Series

Other must watch matches: Elimination Chamber (New Year's Revolution), JBL/Cena & Eddie/Rey Mysterio (Judgment Day), Edge/Matt Hardy (Unforgiven), Ric Flair/HHH & HBK/Angle/Cena (Taboo Tuesday), Benoit/Booker T & Orton/Undertaker (Armageddon)

2006:
No Way Out
Wrestlemania 22

I'm still busy watching the rest of 2006 onwards so now I've covered the Ruthless Aggression part, it's time for somebody to carry on with the PG/pre-PG era stuff.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome