Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 03:33 PM   #765 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo View Post
Did they patch the Gaping Dragon? Its harder than I remember. I remember doing it without getting hit when I played it way back when.
When I fought him for the first time a few weeks ago he was probably one of the easiest bosses I had faced in the game. Not once did he hit me, or get close to me. Always got him to hit the ground with his spikes so I could get a few attacks on his head. Simple really.

Alot of the time I would hardly use a chest piece for my armour. I was always wanting to roll quickly out of the way so didn't put too much on. When I had that Wood Grain ring, so I could do the flip move, I would mainly use the Gold-Hemmed Black set. It also looked pretty sweet whilst holding the Halberd.

Banner & Avy - Abk™
TheIllusiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote