Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is WrestleMania this obvious?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 03:31 PM   #93 (permalink)
Revann
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Revann should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsRevann should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsRevann should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsRevann should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Is WrestleMania this obvious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar1 View Post
I appreciate your card for being different than what it will be, although it is weak, I'd much rather have yours than theirs.
Looks good to me. Thats the fucking problem with WWE today. Older guys are not putting over the younger guys. If you look at the history of WWE that is how they always did it. Andre put over Hogan, Bret put over shawn, Shawn put over austin, rock put over brock, etc. Guys like HHH, The Rock, Cena, I wont mention Y2J caz he has done enough, Brock, they should all be putting over young guys at mania. Sheamus, del rio, ziggler, barrett, cesaro, all need to go over a legend to cement themselves one day.

THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Revann is offline   Reply With Quote