Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #953 of (permalink) Old 12-16-2005, 11:29 AM
kane01
Working Dark Matches

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being the booker

Raw

Great promo to open the show with Foley challenging Mick to a WARGAMES! match at Surviver Series. That should should kick ass and a showstealer. Looking forward to the Main Event.

Good win here for Trish, and i expect her to beat Shaniqua on the night which marks a full year holding the title.

Good promo here from Foley and the Cabana should be good.

Good promo here with John Cena being screwed again by DX and Hurricane instead facing HBK. Good match and Suprisingly HBK wins

Good win here for WGTT. And looks like they could face the champs soon

Good promo here with some kiss ass stuff between RVD and Carlito before Eugene comes out. And Eugene gets attacked for his troubles. I expect Eugene to be part of team Foley.

Good win here for Kennedy and will be intresting to see how you use him.

Great Main Event which was very well written. Good win for Batista, giving team Flair the Momentum. Great aftermath with Taker clearing house and joining Team Foley.

Smackdown

A very good show here with some great matches announced for Surviver Series. The Fatal 4 way match at SS Should be great and i see you giving the win to Eddie, as you said you wanted to bow him out in a better way than a screwy Draw so winning the WWE Title would be a great way to bow him out. Otherwise i think you would give Angle the win. A great promo to start the show and Goldberg v Tazz would of been very good to see written out.

Overall two very good shows here, Would of liked to see Smackdown fully written out but still very good. Some Nice matches have been made for SS, the Wargames match should be very good.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome