Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler defines overrated...

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #136 (permalink)
Quasi Juice
The human torch was denied a bank loan.

Quasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missed
Default Re: Ziggler defines overrated...

Whenever someone gets pushed after the IWC asked for it for months/years, suddenly a portion turns on that person and says he's overrated. It's fucking bullshit. He's not, he's fantastic and literally every "name" in the business that's not in the WWE anymore brings up Ziggler as a future star, they all love the guy and see a Curt Hennig in him. If they all like him, he must be doing something right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma2 View Post
I like ziggler alot and think he can have great great matches but he really needs to get rid of BIG E. I like the whole AJ thing because it reminds me of edge with lita or vickie. But I do not think he is overrated at all.
Why does he need to get rid of Big E? I like it, it's a mix of HBK/Diesel and Edge/Lita. It's not like Big E is hogging the camera either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biast View Post
Ziggler is a guy who got fucking lucky because Barret was injured.
Bullshit.