Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is WrestleMania this obvious?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 01:35 PM   #91 (permalink)
JAROTO
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

JAROTO 1001 - 1500JAROTO 1001 - 1500JAROTO 1001 - 1500JAROTO 1001 - 1500JAROTO 1001 - 1500JAROTO 1001 - 1500JAROTO 1001 - 1500JAROTO 1001 - 1500JAROTO 1001 - 1500JAROTO 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Is WrestleMania this obvious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwab View Post
I'm seriously believing that they don't care about their long-term health.

* CM Punk NEEDS to be in the main event at WrestleMania if they are serious in putting him at Cena's level. It doesn't matter if it's Cena-Punk, Rock-Punk, or Rock-Cena-Punk, but he needs to be in the main event.

* Undertaker and Lesnar need to face wrestlers that WWE want as top guys but aren't quite established yet or don't have the feel yet as a legit top guy. I'm talking about the likes of Del Rio and Sheamus. Heck even Randy Orton. Before you laugh, go look at Orton's career and tell me how many top guys he's feuded with that he actually came out on top on. Hard, huh?

* Ditto with Triple H. Rather than getting his win back against someone who is only going to wrestle 3-4 PPV matches a year, he should be wrestling someone WWE is serious of cementing as a top guy as well.

* Jericho is back full-time through WM and he's always willing to put over new/younger talent. Let him do it again with someone like Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, or Antonio Cesaro. A feud with Barrett already has a starting point with their NXT pro/rookie relationship.

What is wrong with a WrestleMania XXIX card that looks like this?

WWE Title:
Rock (c) vs. CM Punk vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Title:
Sheamus (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (this could legit cement Sheamus as a top star and with Lesnar challenging for the WHC, it doesn't feel as 2nd rate anymore either)

Triple H vs. Dolph Ziggler (Ziggler could just call out HHH about how he's tired of being held down. Boom, feud started)

Intercontinental Title:
Wade Barrett (c) vs. Chris Jericho

Money In The Bank:
Daniel Bryan vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Mark Henry (have a few former champs in there to give it some more *oomph*)

Big Show vs. Ryback (Shellshocking Big Show at the grandest stage of them all would be a hell of a 'Mania moment)

Undertaker vs. Antonio Cesaro (I know, I know.. There's zero belief by fans that Cesaro poses a threat to the streak but if booked properly, it could give a HUGE rub for him. Having such a spotlight on him due to wrestling Taker would give him the chance to shine brightly and show off his skills big time).

Have Sheamus and Ziggler go over and you could realistically have 4 guys looking like stars at the end of the night (Sheamus, Ziggler, Cesaro, and Ryback).

That still leaves guys like Del Rio, Orton, and The Shield without matches so there are many ways you could go about it. Better yet, it still saves the big matches like Taker-Cena, Taker-Lesnar, Rock-Lesnar,etc for WM 30. You could still do something new like Rock-Ziggler, Rock-Ryback, Punk-Lesnar, and so forth if you want. Point is, doing all these rehashes and having the top guys only going against each other does NOTHING for the rest of the roster. You're only able to elevate and create new stars via pull method. You can't get pushed up if you're not facing someone above you that could pull you up to their level.
LOL I hate your card.
JAROTO is offline   Reply With Quote