Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The almighty REP - Post your user CP to show us how much RESPECT you have

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 01:26 PM   #39 (permalink)
xwmstormx
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

xwmstormx xwmstormx xwmstormx xwmstormx xwmstormx xwmstormx xwmstormx xwmstormx xwmstormx xwmstormx xwmstormx
Default Re: The almighty REP - Post your user CP

I don't want to hijack the thread and turn this into a debate. I'll answer the following and if people want to discuss it further then they can PM me. Or rant it. IDGAF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuN™ View Post
And where exactly is that mentioned in this post again?
It's not actually mentioned but it is implied as this is a 'show off' your rep thread. (maybe 'show off' should be called a ziggy from now on). Though some people will side with a green more than a red even if they say the same thing. Does happen. Look at the posters. They are proud to ziggy their rep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Let me guess, red repped very often
Not at all. 4green + 2red. I try to stay on the side as I am a casual. Though, I got the 2 red because I called the imaginary IWC a bunch of fucktards (basically) and some people got pissy about it. Some people don't understand that an opinion, let alone an opinion on an imaginary group, doesn't mean crap on a forum.
xwmstormx is offline   Reply With Quote