Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 01:22 PM   #7876 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

DJ Hyde is at his best when he's getting murdered in deathmatches IMO. The only DJ matches I've ever liked are his deathmatches. The only ones that spring to mind are his matches vs Thumbtack Jack, and his matches with Masada. Say whatever you want about him, but he can take a beating. I don't really like him as a wrestler, and he's decent as an authority figure but he shows up way too much, when it's unnecessary. And I really hated the Tremont/DJ angle because it ran too long, and it was an authority vs wrestler angle, which I've never liked. As a whole, I like CZW, but DJ needs to get a better booker. Whoever's booking now (Is it still DJ?) is horrible IMO. It seems like they only really care about 1 or 2 angles, and just do whatever with the rest. And angles are either rushed (AR Fox/Dave Crist was really rushed IMO. It sounded like even the commentary team was struggling to make the feud seem "real" at DWTS), or dragged out so much that you want to see the end purely because it's the end. (DJ/Sami, DJ/Tremont, Cult Fiction/CZW)