Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 01:21 PM   #512 (permalink)
JAROTO
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

JAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friends
Default Re: WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 Ball View Post
HeelKofiKingston pretty much has a similar card to what I thought of.

WWE Championship
CM Punk(c) vs. The Rock vs. John Cena

The Streak
Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker

Dolph Ziggler vs. Triple H
* I'm a bit iffy on this one. I don't have anything else for either of these guys to do, and I don't see Ziggler cashing in his briefcase at Mania. And if Ziggler feuds with anyone else at Mania then he's gonna be devalued, he needs a big match, and Hunter can put him on the spot. It probably won't happen, but this is more of a situation where I don't have anything for either guys. If not chuck them in the Elimination Tag and make it 6v6.

5 on 5 Elimination, Street Fight, Anything Goes - Team McMahon vs. Team Heyman
Sheamus, Randy Orton, RyBack, Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs. The Shield, Big Show and Mark Henry

World Heavyweight Championship
Alberto Del Rio(c) vs. Chris Jericho

Special Attraction Celebrity Match - Special Guest Referee
Kane /w Charlie Sheen vs. Daniel Bryan /w Pete Rose /w Dr Shelby as Special Guest Referee

United States Championship
Antonio Cesaro(c) vs. The Miz

Intercontinental Championship - Intercontinental Cup Final
Wade Barrett(c) vs. Bo Dallas
*Debut his brother Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family after the match.

World Tag Team Championship
Team Rhodes Scholars(c) vs. Booker T and Goldust
I think TAKER/LESNAR is a bigger match than PUNK/CENA/ROCK. This should be the main event in your card IMO.
JAROTO is offline   Reply With Quote