Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Has anything OUTRAGEOUS ever happened at your school?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 01:08 PM   #166 (permalink)
Ichabod Crane
Walk With The Reaper.

Ichabod Crane 501 - 1000Ichabod Crane 501 - 1000Ichabod Crane 501 - 1000Ichabod Crane 501 - 1000Ichabod Crane 501 - 1000Ichabod Crane 501 - 1000
Default Re: Has anything OUTRAGEOUS ever happened at your school?

I have some High School stories. Me and my mates would go in the school at lunch time and play knock a door run, we knocked on the music teacher's door who rumour has it had sex with his cats and the guy comes out like a mad man and chases us. The chases were immense, I got an amazing adrenaline rush one time when the school prefects were after us. Another time was when my friend being a dick threw a bandanna at a teacher's head, it was meant for this guy, we really got In shit for it. I had a major crush on this girl and she randomly came and sat on my knee one time, the awkward thing was her BF was watching, he wasn't happy. I got into a fight with this smug guy in my art class, he was being cocky so I gave him a few shots, he ran off and told the teacher, we were in year 8. Another guy I knew once brought poppers Into school, we were in year 8 and the guy was hitting the bong and everything. My family before me were worse, my cousin locked a teacher in the classroom cuboard and my other cousin rung his head of year's husband and pretended to be the maths teacher claiming he was having an affair with her. Lastly one of my other cousins walked in school with a blunt on his ear lol.

Why2cj Credit.
Ichabod Crane is offline   Reply With Quote