Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2005, 10:34 PM   #951 (permalink)
thegame2432
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

thegame2432 needs to take rep more seriousthegame2432 needs to take rep more seriousthegame2432 needs to take rep more seriousthegame2432 needs to take rep more seriousthegame2432 needs to take rep more seriousthegame2432 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Being the booker

hey man i just read nemesis and it was amazing

those matches were great rock and austin winning was great

the street fight was fantastic

but i dont think anything compares at all to that main event.. you really captured both of their wrestling styles well in that match and you did them justice.... that match was probably one of the best ones i have ever read

you constantly set high standards for bookers to live up.. and then when people start to maybe get within 6 football fields of you, you set them even higher as you constantly impress with some of the best booking ever written.... i really think a job in the WWE wouldnt be out of the question for you.

congratulations on another fantastic show 10/10 dont stop booking because quite frankly your shows are just about my inspiration

check out my BTB.. BACKLASH 2004 NOW UP!
thegame2432 is offline   Reply With Quote