1K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  markdeez33 
#1 ·
I think the division sucks.

Teams I'd create:

Caribbean Connection: Kofi Kingston & Carlito - Top Face Tag Team
Hollywood A List - Miz & Otunga
The Long Island Express - Zack Ryder and Enzo Amore
The Hottest Tag Tea Ever - JAKE CARTER & COREY GRAVES
TEXAS ELITE - Denton Blackwell & Garrett Dylan - these two guys would be JBL meets Stan Hansen
The All AMERICANS - Jack Swagger & Jason Jordan
Tensai & Tatsu
Prime Time Players
Jinder & Khali
Drew McIntyre & William Regal
Paul Burchill & Aaron "Pac" Neville - this team could pull off some amazing moves
Colons
USO's

FCW Talent
Alexander Rusev & Vladmir Koslov - Monster RUSSIAN TEAM RED CURTIAN
JUDAS DEVLIN, KNUCKLES MADSEN, and
Erick Rowan & Luke Harper w/ Bray Wyatt the CULT

Free Agents
Briscoe Brothers
Kings of Wrestling
Haas & Benjamin
Time Splitters

Bring Back the Highlanders but instead of having them act like the Bushwackers have them act like the Sheephearders

Bring Back Shad and refrom Cryme Time. JTG is a waste and Cryme Time was over.

Bring in Ted Hart & DH Smith and have them form 3 tag teams with Tyson Kidd

Canadian Bulldogs - Smith & Kidd
Hart Foundation 2.0 - Hart & Smith
Canadian Air - Kidd & Hart

See less See more
#4 ·
I have a few gripes about some of the teams you chose. Judas Devlin and Knuckles Madsen really have nothing in common, The Kings of Wrestling are definitely not free agents, Miz and Otunga are two people I just don't want to see ever, Jinder and Khali needs no explanation, we don't need Shelton and Haas because that's going back in time, I can't take Zack Ryder seriously nor can I the primetime players, but anyways.

I do like the idea of Denton Blackwell and Garret Dylan. I think that could work, however, I haven't seen them cut a promo nor have I seen studied their in ring work. But I admit, the idea sounds cool. Sure beats pairing two random guys up together.

Here are some of my ideas.

We have The Shield in the works. Although I see greater things in the future for these wrestlers as singles competitors I think it'd be wise to use Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins as a team to rebuild the tag division. I personally see no place for Roman Reigns. I think he is out of character. They are forcing this gimmick and I believe he will eventually go back to being Leakee. I think James Bronson should have had his place in The Shield.

I think an obvious tag team is Kofi Kingston and Big E. Langston. I hate to use the black card, but hey. The Primetime Players are terrible. 'Millions of dollas millions of dollas" that is just terrible. I know Kingston dropped the Jamaican thing, but his last name still has Jamaican roots and Langston sports the red, green, and yellow. They could both sport the red, green, yellow, and black, it's lighting and thunder, and their names blend.

Cory Graves has a punkish look and I think it would go well with Judas Devlin, who appears to be quite the hipster himself. They can be the edgy, subculture rebels showing shades of the Hardy's and E&C. I am high on Judas Devlin. I am hoping he is the second coming of Edge.

I think Rowan and Harper along with Wyatt need to be brought up soon. I like the idea of this trio not even having seen much of them on tape yet. These guys look like they have a hardcore mentality and I hope they bring back the hardcore championship and more hardcore type wrestlers (wishful thinking, i know).

Briscoe Brothers need to sign. But I'm afraid WWE will clean them up and we will get a watered down version of the Briscoe Brothers.

#12 ·
I have a few gripes about some of the teams you chose. Judas Devlin and Knuckles Madsen really have nothing in common, The Kings of Wrestling are definitely not free agents, Miz and Otunga are two people I just don't want to see ever, Jinder and Khali needs no explanation, we don't need Shelton and Haas because that's going back in time, I can't take Zack Ryder seriously nor can I the primetime players, but anyways.
I see Devlin two ways as a Hipster but also as a Cult Type Leader in the mold of The Jackyl. So if you go with Devlin as a the Jackyl he could be paired with anyone who believes in him.

KOW - I'd like to see it acknowledged but Cesaro is money right now.

Miz and Otunga were both Reality TV Stars and could actually play the MNM roll well. Especially if Otunga can get his wife do cut a promo with him.

#6 · (Edited)
Here are my ideas for teams.

- Usos
- Prime Time Players
- Primo & Epico
- Reunite Air Boom as soon as Evan Bourne is healed up.
- Bring up the Wyatt Family
- Start booking Ricardo as a credible wrestler and put him with Alberto Del Rio. They don't have to chase the tag titles, just have Ricardo watching Del Rio's back and teaming with him whenever he needs a partner
- Bring up Ohno and reunite the Kings of Wrestling.
- Turn Curt Hawkins face and put him back together with Zack Ryder
- Start putting Alex Riley back on RAW and SmackDown and put him back together with The Miz.
- Bring up Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman and put them together

#8 ·
i like the idea of dean ambrose and seth rollins as a tag team the shield can still be together but just have reigns fight for a different title mabye intercontinteal or u.s championship while seth and dean go for the tag team title

team hell no seriously needs to break up
adding comedy to the tag team division together with childish belts which look so insignificant really puts the importance of the tag team division down

#9 ·
graves and devlin would be a good pairing,make them a legit team though where their together for a couple years.
KoW should have their own singles career as they are in their 30's already.
I feel like roman and rollins should win the tag belts soon with dean going for another title
I personally would be interested in the team of a face jericho and ziggler with a good rivalry against the 2 teams listed above
Wyatt Family(Harper and rowan) need to get called up ASAP!!! They work really well together and the fact that their considered monsters would bring credibility back to the tag division
tensai and brodus...don't really wanna see it but if it adds to the division then sure...
Khali and Hornswoggle,fire them both and get em the fuck off my tv screen. Neither of them add anything to the product so why waste tv time??

#10 ·
Seriously I dont get the hate on Khali. Look at TNA and RA RA King. The WWE needs Indian Superstars. What the WWE needs to do is go back to the old TV Taping do 16 hours over the course of 2 days for some International Shows so we can get Khali off the TV.

Saturday Day 1
2 to 6 Fairfax, VA
8 to 12 Baltimore, MD

Sunday Day 2
2 to 6 Wilmighton, DE
8 to 12 Philly, PA

#14 ·
To be completely honest, and I'm well aware that I am probably in the minority here, I wouldn't even try to save the tag team division. I would scrap the division entirely. Tag team matches are extremely played out, especially in WWE. They should be a rare spectacle match nowadays, like a cage match is. It's the only way that you can recondition the fans to give a shit about them anymore. Even the basic formula, face-in-peril, doesn't work anymore. It's 2013. Kayfabe is dead. The majority of the roster is not over. Why do we care about a "hot tag" to some jobber? It's a waste of time, effort, resources & everything else. Time that could be used to further establish other guys on the roster that also desperately need it & can be in a position to draw. Tag team wrestling of yesteryear, with the likes of The Road Warriors or the Rock 'N Roll Express was a huge draw. It's just not anymore.

#15 ·
Tag Teams allow guys to develop.. Guys like HBK, Hart, Miz all planted the seeds that would allow them to be succesful as part of a tag team.

Look at JTG... Guy was over in Cryme Time... But he sucked as a singles Wrestler. Same thing for the NAO - they were over as a Team but couldn't get that Heat as singles Wrestlers.

#16 ·
I would have:

Team Hell No
Team Rhodes Scholars
ASCENSION from NXT
The Briscoes
The Usos
Prime Time Players
The Shield, under Freebird rules
Cryme Tyme, bring back Big Shad
New Age Outlaws
The Headbangers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.