Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Windows 7 vs. Windows 8

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 10:50 AM   #23 (permalink)
GothicBohemian
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

GothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a push
Default Re: Windows 7 vs. Windows 8

I didn't care for Windows 8 when I trialed it, but when it went on sale so cheap I decided to download a copy for keeps. I've been using it ever since on my laptop and can say I wouldn't want to switch back to 7. I'm really, really liking the security features, faster performance, stronger multiple monitor support, the less fussy styling outside of the start screen and even the much-maligned start screen itself. I've been won over. I even prefer it to OS X now (which runs on my desktop). The only drawback I've encountered has been getting to easily distracted by all the integrated social features and other time wasters.
GothicBohemian is offline   Reply With Quote