Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 09:28 AM   #64 (permalink)
Victarion
Valar Morghulis

Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHEN0M View Post
]Faraday knows my gameplay, hoping he is Burbank aligned so I dont have to try to avoid his jedi mind tricks. Also, Day 1 is the best time to ask reasons for voting, with so many players scum try to seem as innocent as possible, good to get answers/response so as to analyze it. Gonna be a fun game this one, looking forward to trying to figure out all the new mafia players
Uhhh, this feels kind of awkward. Why say Burbank aligned instead of just town or whatever? Maybe it's just because I skimmed mine once I saw blue but eh. It still feels kind of awkward/forced.