Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - That Facebook Thread (No, I don't want to be your fucking friend)
View Single Post
post #70 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 09:52 AM
Dunk20
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: That Facebook Thread (No, I don't want to be your fucking friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfu View Post
Was this directed at me? I know people around the country/world and it's a big reason I came back. Already acknowledged its convenience. HEY MAN I GOT FRIENDS ALRIGHT.

The only thing that really only bugs me privacy-wise, are pages. You like a page, it shows up on everyone's feed. Fair enough. You like or comment on a page post, it also shows up on their feed. You post on a page wall, shows up. Haven't found a way to change this. Sure, they're public pages, but I don't need all of my activity eyed by default. How about an option to share it?

Yeah, I really do have too much time to be on Facebook. :magnus2
Most people don't care the pages you will like anyway. They will only notice it if they are on detective mode to find something about you. Don't forget they also have more friends (usually way over 100) and it's silly to believe they will track down all the things you like.

I have this friend, and he left his facebook open in my bfs laptop. He put likes in at least 5 gay pages just to mock him, did anyone notice? I don't think so, people usually skip that shit. Even my friend didn't notice, we had to tell him.

number one fan

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome