Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Opinions on WrestleMania 22?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 09:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME
Humbled

THE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME needs to take rep more seriousTHE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME needs to take rep more seriousTHE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME needs to take rep more seriousTHE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME needs to take rep more seriousTHE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME needs to take rep more seriousTHE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME needs to take rep more seriousTHE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Opinions on WrestleMania 22?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienBountyHunter View Post
Yeah the Angle/Taker match from the month before at No Way Out was superb and deserved to be at 'Mania.
Yea, It shouldn't of been at NWO. It should have been on WM22's card, Then it maybe could of got the recongniton it deserves.

I already have a set ending, Taker & Angle are fatigue after battling for nearly 30 minutes. Angle takes a desperate attempt at a moonsault but Undertaker catches him in mid-air like he did HBK at MW25 and performs the tombstone OR if Angle was too heavy. He could do like cena does and roll him up from the ground.
THE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME is offline   Reply With Quote