Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 08:09 AM   #1090 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default re: January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

Kei Kamara is apparently signing for us from Sporting Kansas City, subject to a work permit:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21261139

His assets are supposedly pace and skillful, so he's essentially the type of striker that I wanted us to sign. The question still remains whether he's up to premier league standards or if he's just quick and able at MLS level. We shall see

With an MLS career goalscoring tally of 45 goals in 178 appearances I'm not expecting the bloke to score too many goals. However, he does come recommended by Darren Huckerby so that's certainly a point in his favour. If he turns out to be as good as Hucks was then I'll be very happy. Darren was hardly a great goalscorer but his skill and pace created plenty of assists for others.

EDIT- Also, regarding Jack Butland: He has a lot of potential but makes lots of basic errors. I think the lad is sensible by choosing to stay at Birmingham where he will be settled, play regularly and be able to develop his game.

Last edited by Andre : 01-30-2013 at 08:12 AM.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote