Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - As a TNA fan...it hurts me to say this

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 08:04 AM   #86 (permalink)
The Smark One
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

The Smark One is an after thoughtThe Smark One is an after thought
Default Re: As a TNA fan...it hurts me to say this

TNA needs to keep doing exactly what they are doing. Keep making stars and building there brand. and as far as creative goes, its gotten a lot better over the past year. I mean for fuck sake WWE is even taking ideas from TNA now. For example champions choice sounds a lot like open fight night to me. another example the aces and eights come around in TNA and all of a sudden a couple months later the WWE comes up with a stable (not nearly as big in size as the aces and eights). And indy guys are definitely the way to go but the WWE has beat TNA to punch with that as well. TNA missed out on Bryan Danielson, Jon Moxley, and El Generico just to name a few. TNA needs to revamp the X Division and all of the different match types that came along with the X Division. In closing people should want to watch TNA because its different from the WWE not because its a carbon copy of the E and not to watch all of there favorite wrestlers that use to wrestle in the E.
The Smark One is offline   Reply With Quote